The form includes:
- Company listing for website and show catalogue
- High resolution company logo (min. 300dpi, preferably vector format in EPS)
- 25 word company description for show catalogue
- Company URL
- Company contact details (postal or physical address, switchboard number and general email address)
Stand and product information
- Further information about prize giveaways and competitions you might have.
- Products you will have on display by their product name.
- List the top products/services your company offers.
- Product photographs and graphics.
- Who your preferred audience is - VERY NB to allow us to target your customer on your behalf
Please also submit
Company and product news
The marketing campaign for African Utility Week and Energy Revolution Africa is product-led and the key area of focus are the new launches that you are bringing to the show. Please send through images, product releases and company news for use in our marketing collateral.
In order for visitors to find your company at the event, please tick the product categories that you would like to be listed in the show catalogue. Please see the list of products found on the exhibition information form attached.
Attach your company brochure to the email when you send your logo, so we can load it onto your company profile on the website.
Send us any press releases that you publish between now and the event, so we can add them on our ‘industry news’ section on our website.
Let’s get social. We love to brag about our clients. Send us your news, any new product launches or competitions and give aways and we will promote it across our social media sites. Follow us on twitter @AfricanUtilities / African Utility Week/ #AUW2017 to stay informed with the latest updates and happenings.
Send us any white papers that your organisation has produced in the past two years so we can publish them on our website and share them with delegates to give you additional market exposure. All white papers are reviewed by the conference production team and chosen for the website at our own discretion. We cannot guarantee the promotion of your white papers.
Audience wish list
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Where can we find them?
- Help us secure the best visitors for you by completing the online Exhibitor Information Form: http://bit.ly/2eNaOQO