Shell scheme stands
- Shell Scheme stands are built to a height of 2.5m, with a width of 1m. Please note that if you extend the top of your booth higher than
- 2.5m, an engineering structural certificate will be required.
- Please check with 3D Cape for the internal dimensions of your shell scheme.
Space only stands
- Plans for space only stands should be submitted to Carissa Keur, email: email@example.com, before construction is ordered.
- All other items are the responsibility of the exhibitor and can be ordered via the African Utility Week online services manual which will be sent to you via email.
- All clients with custom designed stands should ensure that they order sufficient electrical supply from 3D Cape and provide an electrical certificate of compliance once their stand is completed. Please give this to the exhibition manager on site.
- Exhibits shall be so arranged as not to obstruct or interfere with the exhibits of others or any of the walkways.
- All measurements and exhibit space layouts on the floor plan are as accurate as possible, but the organiser reserves the right to make such modification and change exhibit space assignments as may be necessary to adjust the floor plan at any time to meet the needs of the organiser, exhibitor and the exhibits.
- All aisles must be clear of exhibits. Interviews, demonstrations and distribution of literature must be made inside the exhibition spaces.
- All exhibitor displays must be completely installed within the time designated for this purpose by the show organiser.
- Heavy equipment should only be brought in after consultation with the exhibition manager. Please contact Chanelle George on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries regarding weight. You can also refer to the attached Cape Town International Convention Centre Exhibitor Manual.
- All clients with custom designed stands three metres high or higher must supply an engineer’s certificate to the organiser. Please ensure that you liaise with the exhibition manager with regards to the height of your stand in order to get approval.No cutting or grinding will be allowed inside the exhibition venue during build up. There will be a demarcated area in the marshalling yard which will allow for this.
After the completion of the event, please ensure that your exhibit is completely removed from the hall by the allocated time to avoid being fined at an hourly rate.