Get Involved! Get Social!
As a sponsor/exhibitor of African Utility Week 2018, there are many ways you can promote your involvement, establish your industry leadership and get your peers keen on joining you in May in Cape Town!
Let the world know you’re sponsoring Africa’s leading power and water event and share any related news, interesting reports, statements or interviews and be part of the #AUW2018 discussion!
What can social media do for you before, during and after the event?
- Social media amplifies: Create coverage of the actions at your booth.
- Stand out amongst your competitors and drive traffic to your stand.
- Use our hashtag and be part of the #AUW2018 discussion.
- Use your booth: Host a tweetup and engage face-to-face with your online community.
- Drive traffic to the show and hence to your booth
- Be the one giving the latest updates from the exhibition floor: share live videos, posts, tweets, images, etc.
- Get footfalls, stand out, get noticed and be remembered.
- After the event, "the conversation continues": Think of the exhibition brand in a long term focus.
- Be part of our online smart energy community, exhibition being the once a year face-to-face networking opportunity.
Choose your channel, click and share!
Be part of the discussion using #AUW2018
Get started early, start networking today and share your expert view on key topics in the run up to the event, placing yourself at the forefront of the smart energy revolution.
Let your network know that you'll be at #AUW2018
This is the perfect platform for you to network with your peers and start conversations before you even get to the event. We encourage you to post discussions about the industry hot topics and ask engaging questions - Not just a sales pitch! Post about your involvement with African Utility Week on your company's social channels and share with your audience what will be taking place at your booth!